Employment Opportunities at NGRESA
NGRESA utilizes Teach Georgia for our postings.
Position: Part-Time Office/Clerical Assistant
Reports to: Executive Director
Primary Role: To provide clerical assistance to the department of professional learning and all staff members at NGRESA.
- Clerical duties related to NGRESA endorsements offered which include but are not limited to registration, processing applications, processing instructor paperwork, and data entry.
- Clerical duties related to NGRESA GaTAPP which include but are not limited to knowing program requirements and processes, supporting the Professional Learning Director and other staff in tracking candidate progress, and knowing program processes for filing and record keeping.
- Clerical duties related to assisting NGRESA administrative staff with aspects of professional learning workshops, as needed, which include but are not limited to workshop registration, announcements, and paperwork.
- Clerical duties related to assisting NGRESA administrative staff with office duties that support their roles.
- Clerical duties related to supporting the work of NGRESA consultants, as needed, which include but are not limited to preparing and copying handouts and other materials, organizing materials for workshops and trainings, and ordering supplies when needed.
- Will perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.
NGRESA will post employment opportunities from affiliated agencies upon approval from our Director.